Monday, March 14, 2005

Time for workout!

OK, Winter is almost over and like almost everyone I talk to, this winter has provided some extra pounds that we are all complaining about. I am tired of complaining. I have been trying to get myself on a treadmill every other day. Was doing great until I got sick, got out of the habit and now guess what? I am dusting the treadmill....For gracious sakes I am the only one that can do anything about it.

So....I asked my boyfriend who is very supportive of me to become my personal coach! Scary huh? We are starting tonight. Each Mon-Wed-Fri I am randomly picking from my video collection which consists of Tony Little, Denise Austin and so on. Then onto weight training for at least 30 minutes and cool down on the treadmill. Am I excited? Yes and No. I know it is what is best for me but there is something in the mind that says WORKOUT>>>YUK! I must change the way I think about it. I know that I will have better self esteem if I only change the way I think. Today is the starting point.

We are going to Vegas in May so I am using this time to chart my progress. I intend to make this change in my life a lifestyle. Time to spend with myself on myself. We should do this. It is one of the most important things. Wish me Luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home