Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What day is it?

Venting day...Just came back from Nevada(read about that at dawns_edge.com)
trying desparatly to keep all my balls in the air..yes I'm a juggler too! and not on prozac, I am sure there are some days that I should be..but I lean on a higher power...ALOT!

You know when your phone at work is ringing off the wall and all your customers want miracles, like walking on water, well that's the story right now. I am also trying to tie up all the loose ends for my daughter's wedding Saturday! I still don't know what I am wearing. My dining room looks like a wedding warehouse because I have done all of the flowers myself. I have to brag here that not only being thrifty and finding so many wedding things at places like Big Lots, Deals, and the Dollar tree, I have saved a lot by doing this stuff myself. Mind you I might have to spend that money I saved on house cleaning services....ya know something just has to give sometimes....seems like it is always the house work!

I am really at my best when I can be creative. I like going with the flow and throwing stuff together by gut instinct and most of the time I am pretty pleased.

God has blessed me with many talents that I never knew I had. I am sure that is the truth with all of us if we just go deep enough and ask for God's guidance, even on things like: making veils, centerpieces, and bouquets. I found this book on the clearance at Meijers for $4.00. It has great how to pictures and lots of ideas. Another God find!

Ya know I started out thinking I just needed to vent or I was going to Blow but this has turned into a praise testimony and I feel much better than what I thought I would when I was finished.

Morale of the story.....when things get tough....ask God to get this one, and the next, and the next,etc!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home