Monday, August 28, 2006

Oh so appropriate

When I read the below prayer I so thought of the times I say "Life runs me" I do have a full plate like a lot of people I know. My days are full of this ways and that ways and before I know it the end of the week is here and I have added more onto the list than I have crossed off. Granted I still manage to juggle a lot and often have thought about adding my unexpected task to the list just so I can cross it off. (it looks better that way)

I often see first hand how some people deal, or don't deal with their own overflowing plates. People can have a lot of vices. Some good and some bad. I am thankful that I serve a faithful God full of love and Grace that will take me THROUGH the trials I must face. Most of the time I do not have the answers nor do I know where the energy or the money to accomplish such tasks before me will come from, but knowing God and standing on his word always leaves me with a testimony of How it worked out! Take a look at this prayer. It applies and leaves you with a feeling of hope.

prayer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home