Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Vote for Dawnsedge!

Hey everyone, guess what? I entered a small article on everydayhogwash.com and I was selected to be entered into the Weekly winners circle.

Whoever gets the most votes wins $1,000.00. I could so use that. So I am asking each of you to logon and read my article and vote for ME. (Really I am begging) And if you could pass this along to others and perhaps ask them to vote as well, I would greatly appreciate it! (Still begging) Voting starts today and ends on Friday!

I’d also encourage you all to give it a try yourself! Could be fun, maybe we could all take a sunny beach vacation with our winnings!

OK enough dreaming…Here is what you do.

Click here after reading the following….

“Click here” will take you to the home page of everydayhogwash.com. On the right hand side of the screen (down just a bit) it will say Weekly Voting. There will be five to choose from. Mine is called “Here’s a quarter call someone who cares, but make sure it’s not raining”. (by the way, I am Dawnsedge) Please click on the circle in front of my article and that’s it!

I hope you enjoy it and get a little bit of a chuckle to brighten your day!

Thanks a lot and if you decide to participate and needs some votes I will be sure to return the favor!

Have a Blessed Day


Kim

3 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger ~*~*~*~*~ said...

Ok maybe I'm biased but you do have the best one over there :)

Before you know it, we may have to take our show on the road :)

Hugs
G

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Is there sun and water? I so want to go to the beach. It has been a very long time for me.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger ~*~*~*~*~ said...

I wouldn't be going anyplace with snow, that's for sure LOL

If you're reading this - Sorry Mom! See you in the late spring/early summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home