Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Wealth and the lottery

How many of you were caught in conversations that started with "If I win the lottery, I would...."? Well I know I was dreaming of traveling and seeing all of the places on my list and then some. The first thing I said was "It would be nice to see all of those near and dear to me become debt free and to be able to enjoy all that life offers." After saying that I realized that alot of people are held bondage by their finances, or lack thereof. Life has a lot of joys that we pass up because we are stuck in the circumstances. I have always said I live a Rich life. God has always held true to his promises. Today I encourage you to take your eyes off the problem and let it go. Faith knows no boundaries!

I stumbled upon Brook Noels definition of Wealth and thought I would pass it along. I know this won't get your bills paid and it won't keep us from robbing Peter to pay Paul, but it might make the trial a little easier. This month I am praying for financial relief to those who need it. (myself included) Won't you join me?

W - Working with passion and commitment on something
you love

E - Esteem in your worth, purpose and value

A - An attitude that keeps a smile on your face, and the
face of others

L - Love for those around you and for yourself

T - Time to engage in your life priorities

H - A heart big enough to give and receive freely

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home