Friday, November 17, 2006

I wanted to share a wonderful blessing from God!

In June I had to roof my entire house and pay for it without assistance from my insurance company. We had undergone a very rainy, windy season as well as several hailstorms. There was damage to the top peak of my house that was not noticiable from the ground. The vast amounts of rain had run down the peaks and valleys to ultimately cause major damage to the interior kitchen wall and ceiling. The damage done to the inside we have not been able to fix because the Insurance Company has been haggling over reimbursing me or covering anything. We have been standing in faith that we would get enough back from the insurance company to fix the inside of the house plus pay for the additional cabinet work we wanted.

God is so faithful that not only does he reward us with our needs but he provides us with overflow!!!! The insurance claim was transferred to someone else and they are reimbursing me for ALL of my Roof plus paying for the interior damage to be completed!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so blessed that I jumped up and down in my office thanking God!! For several minutes I might add!

I hope this encourages you to keep your chin up and never give up!

1 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Girlie ~
You need to blog more!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home