Wednesday, February 01, 2006

In a nutshell-society created them

I would like to share this article.

Here lately I find myself skipping over the "Katrina aftermath" and "who's fault is it" research, but this one I read and it goes in line with what I think.

the author of this article puts some interesting info into the "discovered" truths of public people. Society has put so much pressure on these people that I think their jobs rule their entire lives. Heaven forbid they just be able to be themselves. No matter what a person does, some one somewhere will put a negative spin on it that will influence certain people...Somewhere else in the world will put a more accurate spin on it, but who is to know the real truth. Read the article I think you will like it.

PS....another spin on the whole "Bush was playing a guitar during the Hurricane" maybe he was praying for the people being affected by the NATURAL disaster...maybe not, but good example of how one pic can have many interpretations.

Hopefully during all of this email and who dropped the ball research, nothing else of great importance falls through the cracks because of their "witch hunt" investigation. Please don't misconstrue the idea that I do not believe people in high public positions should be held accountable for their actions....all people should be held accountable, but in this instance let's just see what we can do to move on and fix the problem at hand.

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger ~*~*~*~*~ said...

I have to admit I have a problem with how some have handled their own responsibilities in the aftermath, but the fact of the matter is - hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20 and it's very easy for us to play Monday morning quarterback. Realistically, we don't know what we would have done, because we weren't there.

Hurricane Katrina was an act of God. That means, she was going to happen no matter how strong the levees were or how quickly anyone was taken out of N.O.

I Believe it's my responsibility to pay attention to the weather and if a tornado warning is issued locally, it's MY PLACE to seek cover, not the governments job to get in their car and drive out here to make sure I heard the warnings.

That's just my two cents though.

The only problem I have with G.W. and the guitar is that with this disaster it was pickin' and grinnin' and with 9/11 it was "My pet goat."

He needs to stop being a manchild at least till his term is over :)

Just my 2 cents and then some *grin*

G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home