Friday, October 28, 2005

AOL must be making too much money!

How many of you receive the plastic cases with CD's to try AOL via the mail service? I am figuring quite a few of you! I guarantee I receive one at home and one at my work about every 3 months.....and this has been going on a long time...years! What a waste of paper, plastic, and money! I understand advertising is important in this competative world but come on. I mean if this is going on within Henry County and Madison County, Indiana, I am sure it is happening all over the world. I file mine straight into the trash can! Too bad AOL doesn't participate in a recycle...hey maybe I should mark return to sender. Do you think they would have someone there re-label and redistribute, or do you think they would just throw it away? My guess is that it would just get tossed. Just goes to show they obviously have money to burn.

2 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger ~*~*~*~*~ said...

I get those too! Annoying as hell especially since AOL doesn't even come out here in the boonies!

It would be interesting to find out how to recycle those puppies!

Thanks, I needed to get mad about something constructive today LOL

Gayla

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Someone in their marketing must not be too bright if they are soliciting areas they don't even cover, how frustrating is that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home