Monday, October 24, 2005

National Write your Congress

I have been a member since 2003. I would like to invite all who are interested in what is going on in our Federal and State legislature, (not CNN's version or FOX or any other media) and would like to express your opinions to our law makers on a regular basis, to join or at least check out the website from time to time. I receive a weekly fax updating me on what votes occurred and where all of the laws, amendments, etc, stand. I also receive a monthly packet with a voting ballot already adressed to the appropriate senator or state rep. It gives you an opportunity to state your opinion directly to who is voting. With all of this information you can stay on top of what is being done, or not done. It also allows you to check the voting patterns of every official from every state. Pretty interesting. If we are Quiet, How can we be heard? Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home